But my cat Simon is being like that.
We’ve decided we are going to take him to the vet again next week. He doesn’t seem to be in pain so we are waiting for payday, as sad as that may seem.
I am guessing either he has another bout of urinary tract crystals or it’s behavioural because of stress. Now the question if it’s the latter is whether to put him on kitty Prozac, put him down or give him away. Or the former, we have to decide if it’s the stress of little kids always around causing chronic health problems and then again we have to decide whether to put him down or give him away. it’s tricky cuz if we give him away we have to wonder if he did it again at his new owners house and ended up in a shelter in a cage. And that thought rips my heart out. Chances are if he ends up there he will end up getting put down anyway, eventually. If we put him on Feliway or kitty Prozac then that is hundreds of dollars over the years and we will never know if he feels just calm enough not to act up or completely happy….. I dunno what to do. It’s too tough.
But we’ll wait to see what the vet has to say next week. I shall keep you all posted.